Dr. Tang has been practicing Restorative, Cosmetic and Family Dentistry since 1983
in the Dallas metroplex. His dental practice greatly highlights the mission and value of
preventive care and preserving one's smile while maximizing function and aesthetics.
An holistic approach along with advances over the years, routine dental care now is very
comfortable, easy and efficient. His practice goal is to serve the patient with minimally-
required to no restorative needs through prevention, free from discomfort and living
life to the fullest.
Academics, Honors, and Professional Affiliations include:
- Phoenix College, AA, Chemistry
- University of Arizona, BA, Psychology
- Baylor College of Dentistry, D.D.S.
- Fellow of the American College of Dental Sciences
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- Dallas County Dental Society
- Focus Leadership Development of City of Farmers Branch
- “Father of the Year 2001” - City of Plano
- 25 year Honorable order of Goodfellow Award - Texas Dental Association
- Member of Prestonwood Baptist Church
Personal Items of Interest include:
- USTA Tennis Leagues, Prestonwood Basketball League
- Arts – Oil painting, Chess
- Mission trips to Mexico, Romania & Panama (future to China)
- Favorite places – Home Depot & Lowe’s
- Favorite food – Chinese
- Greatest joy – Getting things done, Time with his wife & two daughters, and
- Achieving optimal dental results with comfort & "delighted patients," and of
- course Arizona Wildcats Basketball & Dallas Cowboys Football victories!